Information and guides for parents (Apps and more)
Brand new checklists for Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram
The checklists cover everything professional, parents and young people need to know in order to manage information and stay safe online while using these services. The handy guides include advice on how to manage your privacy and control what and who you share information with, how to block and report, as well as how delete or deactivate an account. All three checklists were produced by the UK Safer Internet Centre helpline in partnership with safety teams of the three service providers - Facebook, Snapchat & Twitter.
Please see the PDF documents below for parnets guides to Social Media, Complaints & Cyber Bullying, Snapchat, Instagram and Safeguarding.
- A parents guide for dealing with sexting
- Advice for parents on cyberbullying.pdf
- Instagram guide for parents.pdf
- Instagram Safety.pdf
- Safeguarding guidance for parents.pdf
- Snapchat guide for parents.pdf
- Social media guide for parents.pdf
- Social media complaints guide.pdf
- Snapchat checklist.pdf
- Twitter checklist.pdf
- What is child sexual exploitation.pdf