We asked our parnets for Core Values that they feel are most important for their children to have. We collated the results and we have chosen eight Core Values that, as a school, we will work towards. Staff in school will be rewarding children with Epraise points when they notice your child displaying a particular Core Value.
Creswell Junior School Core Values
We are Respectful
- We are polite.
- We listen to others and discuss ideas.
- We always talk calmly.
- We are all individuals and respect differences.
We are Honest and Trustworthy
- We always tell the truth.
- We play games fairly.
- We are loyal to our friends.
- We are kind to others.
- We care about our school.
- We say 'no' to racism and bullying.
- We share our smiles.
We are Hardworking
- We are motivated.
- We make sure all our work is good quality.
- We persevere when we find things difficult.
- We always try our best.
We have a voice
- We contribute to class discussions.
- Understand that our ideas and opinions matter.
- We have a say in what happens in our school.
We are Resilient
- We set goals and work towards them.
- We use our initiative and know how to solve problems or who to go to for help.
- We understand that mistakes are part of learning and that failure can lead to strength.
We are Positive
- We aim high and never give up.
- We are determined.
- We have a goal and go for it!
- We aim to be the best we can.
We are Co-operative
- We participate fully and include others.
- We discuss ideas and try to agree.
- We encourage our team mates.
- We work together and get better together.